hi, im ddosing you, ask me anything
I don't get how having a happy childhood leads to photoshopping 13yr old girls photos and DDoS'ing gaming communities for kids, assuming you are an adult which I highly doubt.
Prolly just another butthurt faggola.
-Signature removed-
[Image: that-really-rustled-my-jimmies.jpg]

My jimmies remain rustled
The following 6 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Dubwub, JennyHeart, Blonde, Fleet Admiral Zapington, WorldWideCoffee, Caboose
(04-15-2012, 03:47 PM)s.J. Wrote: I don't get how having a happy childhood leads to photoshopping 13yr old girls photos and DDoS'ing gaming communities for kids, assuming you are an adult which I highly doubt.

Im 14, thanks. And you level of immaturity proves to me that my reasons for taking your server down is correct. Lashing out with such comments may make you feel better now, but it wont get your server back.
Gave away all your ip and info:
[Image: xnsy7n.jpg]
[Image: 24qpous.png]

Signature generously made by Andreas! Thanks!
(04-15-2012, 03:51 PM)JennyHeart Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 03:47 PM)s.J. Wrote: I don't get how having a happy childhood leads to photoshopping 13yr old girls photos and DDoS'ing gaming communities for kids, assuming you are an adult which I highly doubt.

Im 14, thanks. And you level of immaturity proves to me that my reasons for taking your server down is correct. Lashing out with such comments may make you feel better now, but it wont get your server back.

It figured you're 14 acting like one lol.
Call me immature all you want but at the end of the day you're still 14 and DDoS'ing a gaming community because you're butthurt, acting like a girl and begging for attention won't get you far lol.

I don't see how this would affect me it isn't even my server, doesn't mean that makes you less pathetic though.
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Dubwub, Leonidas
Enlarged the pic on photoshop, and there's some overlapse with colors in the F. Thus fake

[Image: gayr.png]
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Caboose
(04-15-2012, 03:54 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Enlarged the pic on photoshop, and there's some overlapse with colors in the F. Thus fake

[Image: gayr.png]

[Image: 500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465]
-Signature removed-
The following 10 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf, Dubwub, The_Alpha_Dog, JennyHeart, Lolo, Andreas, WorldWideCoffee, Grub, Noobias, Crownguard
[Image: 2ywiudz.png]
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(04-15-2012, 03:46 PM)LolCat Wrote: Could you please stop DDoS'ing?
Simple question. Please answer.
When fearless has shown they have a level of maturity above that of a bunch of mindless horny 13 year olds, then my good sir the ddos will end.
(04-15-2012, 03:59 PM)JennyHeart Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 03:46 PM)LolCat Wrote: Could you please stop DDoS'ing?
Simple question. Please answer.
When fearless has shown they have a level of maturity above that of a bunch of mindless horny 13 year olds, then my good sir the ddos will end.

[Image: tumblr_l3od7pq8ud1qzmowao1_500.jpg]
-Signature removed-
The following 5 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Dubwub, Ludo, Blonde, WorldWideCoffee, Grub