hi, im ddosing you, ask me anything
(04-15-2012, 03:34 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Have you seen the film Hunger Games? I want to see it but I don't know if it's good.

Nerver seen it. Bood was decent. My friends said they liked to movie though.
That's some nice photoshop brah
The following 4 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, s.J., Blonde, Caroline
What is your opinion on the famine going on in the horn of Africa ?
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Noobias
(04-15-2012, 03:37 PM)s.J. Wrote: I'm gonna lol if you are DDoS'ing FL because you were raped on the server.

And since we can ask you anything, is the reason I stated above the reason why you are DDoS'ing ?

Part of the reason yes. Fearless is full of sexist asshats that go into a frenzy when they hear a girl on the mic.
Either you are trolling or just plain stupid giving out all the information about your host.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(04-15-2012, 03:41 PM)JennyHeart Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 03:37 PM)s.J. Wrote: I'm gonna lol if you are DDoS'ing FL because you were raped on the server.

And since we can ask you anything, is the reason I stated above the reason why you are DDoS'ing ?

Part of the reason yes. Fearless is full of sexist asshats that go into a frenzy when they hear a girl on the mic.

Fearless has now sorted that out and who ever does that will get banned for a very long time.
Have you been abused as a child ?
-Signature removed-
(04-15-2012, 03:41 PM)Flame Wrote: Either you are trolling or just plain stupid giving out all the information about your host.

This aint my frist camping trip cowboy. Heart

Well j.s, I had a rather happy childhood.
Bitch Please
[Image: i2j6ug.png]
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • JennyHeart, Noobias
Could you please stop DDoS'ing?
Simple question. Please answer.
I lost my signature.