This is important. Shorten the ban please.
Your name: [FL:RP] [ LL] ☣☯ 9jakub9 ��

Your ban ID: 8705

Banned by: [FL] Alexia

Server: All

Involved: Admin and some other guys.

Why we should unban you: So i was a cop and i was going to some base and i found that they have illegal guns so i came in by jumping on my car and then through the wall and i arrested that man with an illegal gun and then the admin came. I was just explaining what happened when i seriously had to go it was something very important involving my family my OOC, Real life family so i said that im very sorry but i have to go now i said it like 4 times and now i am pretty dissapointed that the Fearless RP admins do not understand what the word important mean. I do agree i did metagame it was an accident but i did it ban me but atleast shorten the ban as i didnt disconect to avoid ban because i know that it wont help anyway and i didnt prop climb, police actually does have to climb on a car to get over a higher obstacle sometimes so please don't be so selfish and shorten my ban.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Your ban expires in exactly 5 minutes therefore I'll close the Thread.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.