Garry's Mod problem
Ok, i installed this mod called Npc Controll, when i was installing it it asked "Do you want file to be replaced" I accidently clicked Yes and now my garrys mod is not working. The file was in here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\o4fuxake\garrysmod\garrysmod\settings\menu.

It was called something like menu or main_menu so if somebody could get copy your version, upload it into a zipfile, then upload it on Garry's Mod.org, if you do, reply the link. Or suggest another way, i have tryed re-installing.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

*TrollFace*
(04-15-2012, 09:39 AM)TheGoldHand Wrote: *TrollFace*

Crappy Joker troll Click image to enlarge

I have uninstalled and deleted all Gmod13 and Gmod10 files, and re-installed, *fingers crossed* if it works, i will have to install ALL of the CONTENT . . . AGAIN. Lame -_-

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

It didn't work because you still had files left over the first time. You should be fine now after reinstalling the second time, granted you got rid of it all.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
The following 1 user Likes Korg's post:
  • SeductivePotato
(04-15-2012, 10:55 AM)Korg Wrote: It didn't work because you still had files left over the first time. You should be fine now after reinstalling the second time, granted you got rid of it all.

Cheers mate, fixed now Cheese

-Oprah Winfrey