Ban Request Legendary Fox: Sexual Harrasment
Name of player: Legendary Fox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30281009

Time in GMT: 6:30 P.M.

Server:v2d

Summary:I was driving back to town to fill up my gas i filled it up then i proceeded to walk towards Bp ( which was a gunstore at the time) to buy some weapons and ammunition and as i walk over Legendary Fox approaches me and tells me to, "Lick my chocolate salty balls" so i stopped and asked him why would he say such a thing a he once again repeated " Lick my chocolate salty balls" so then i took i screen shot because young people play on this server and by having someone that sexually harrasses other fellow members on the server does not give good reputation to the server. And to my understanding FL does not tolerate sexual harrasment.

Evidence: :http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/sh1h.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/sh2mm.jpg/
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
I said it to my friend once as a personal joke, and then I said it to the Medic, as a joke, of which he did think it was moderately funny as I kind of knew the guy.

I was also listening to that song at the point, its actually quite entertaining. If anything it was a quote.

I apologize sincerely that you are so butthurt over my petty joke, and I really recommend you don't take this, this seriously.
[Image: source.gif]
First you were directing your character towards me and in chat there is no implication of you communicating directly to your friend.
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
I know I was, I had turned to my friend, typed that message, entered it, then turned to Bob, typed it, entered it then looked at you, just happened to be that I was looking at you afterward when you took the screenshots.
[Image: source.gif]
Next time dont post these vulgar "quotes" in any forms of chat that our players may be subjected to. If you want to say something like that to a friend PM him(or steam message) not all of us want those kind of comments to be displayed on our chat logs.

I hope you understand this, as I am approving this ban for 6 hours.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!