Where does the visitors come from?
australia is light green . . . !!!
Shouldent we get a new one. To see ıf the forum have gotten bıgger traffıc and where the new ppl comes from or where the current members are on holıday. I bet Bulgarıa ıs darkgreen cus Gystez ıs an forum addıct.
(07-28-2010, 04:22 PM)Paven Wrote: Shouldent we get a new one. To see ıf the forum have gotten bıgger traffıc and where the new ppl comes from or where the current members are on holıday. I bet Bulgarıa ıs darkgreen cus Gystez ıs an forum addıct.

Now that's not true.. I only got 208 posts..

EDIT: 225... Tounge

EDIT: 283
(07-28-2010, 04:22 PM)Paven Wrote: Shouldent we get a new one. To see ıf the forum have gotten bıgger traffıc and where the new ppl comes from or where the current members are on holıday. I bet Bulgarıa ıs darkgreen cus Gystez ıs an forum addıct.
Indeed. Smile

[Image: kaart.PNG]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Amerıca? How come Amerıca ıs green? Who here ıs ın an Amerıcano?
DirectorPHD, Pandacidal, Ruler of Wax ...
-Signature removed-
Well, I see that Norway stıll domınate eveythıng. Bet ıs, because of the effort from Me and Gystez just to make you guys thınk.

''How come that lıttle conuty who only grows potatos come to thıs forum and post. Its unheard off. Lets Invade them.''

And now you are supposed to type : '' Haha, Paven you are really funny, wısh ı was anythıng lıke that.''
Lol Lol Lol.
Haha, Paven you are really funny, wısh ı was anythıng lıke that (dont forget me and Heinze too) Cheese
(08-04-2010, 08:07 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Haha, Paven you are really funny, wısh ı was anythıng lıke that (dont forget me and Heinze too) Cheese

What about me! Traitoooooorr!
Signature too big...