Ban Request Sakux Forge Dragonhome
Name of Player: Sakux, Forge, Dragonhome ([FL:RP])

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9824470

Time in GMT+2: 12:50

Server: v33x

Summary: We were basing with TheBlackArrow untill these guy came and attacked us. They took out their Mac10 and shotguns. They came in and started the random raid. I killed only one , Sakux, but then i got killed by a MAC10

First of all, they were Sakux; Citizen, Forge; Citizen, Dragonhome; Black Market Dealer. As rules say, you have to play your roleplay. Normal citizens cant raid, or black market dealers, they only sell illegal things.

After that we came to talk about them (not at base, because it would be a NLR broke). We Tried to talk them but they CDM us.

Sakux came again to our base to take his car back (NLR)

Evidence: I thought i took some pictures, but they didnt saved. Maybe TheBlackArrow has. I know it would be hard without evidences but if they refuse these things it would be scam!

More Detailed Evidence Can Be Provided On Request.
Charges; Random Raid- Raiding as wrong RP, CDM, NLR, FailRP
First We dont Break NLR Your Members And you Broke 2 timesNLR.We killed you And you cwam back after a Minute.Then You stoled My car And we killed You Then And it was no a random Raid Me hear contra And we saw Contra So Not a Random raid an CDM Of Forge Was then a Accident

And you dont have a Evidence

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

my story , first of all i want to see the proof but ok,

we came to ur place and there was a gunfight out there so u died
and u came back kiled sakux and tried to steal his car u killed me to when i told u in mic that you stole hes car random so that would be rdm i believe,
we never went back to ur base when we died we came to city,
where u drove with sakux hes car.

u broke lots of rule no proof so i dont post a req.
i'm a easy person .. i remember that its just a game and u cant always win.
My Car was stole by you And we killed you In the city My car was in the city So i dont Break NLR for my car

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

to be honest there must be more admins on v33x there arent much admins on around 8am till 12 am. most of the admins go to v2d. there is 1 admin that i see alot on v33x and that is privatetoast ..
Could we please get some evidences for tomorrow? (17 April)
Or I have to deny this.
2 days are now gone, and still no reply.

Ban request denied.