Upcoming Event: Evocity Race!

Since the Fishing Event was a blast, we decided (thanks to Korg for providing the idea!) to bring you another one which involves even more adrenaline and a good keyboard usage!

It's basically a race that starts from the Industial area and ends at MTL! We will be having a total of 20 contestants put in teams of 4. The winner of each team will have a final race which will decide which is the ultimate winner!

Don't panic, as fun is not the only reward you will have, as the winner will recieve a grand total of 100.000$, sponsored by your hosts SoulRipper and Ruxandra!!!

The number of participants is limited, therefore you will be required to fill a small application in order to be selected. It will also be hosted on 20.04.2012 at 21:00 GMT!
Note: You are required to have a Volvo S60.

Name:
Steamid:
Why do you want to participate?:

Roster
Red Team(4/4)
Korg
[FL:RP]The_Alpa_Dog
[FL:RP]Anakonda
[FL:RP] Lolo

Blue Team(1/4)
ShadowBlaze
Green Team(0/4)
Purple Team(0/4)
Yellow Team(0/4)

Edit: Forgot to mention, after the winner is announced, we got a special surprise for you!
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 4 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Anakonda, Flux, racerfan
Yay! Glad you all decided to go with the idea, I think it's gonna be a blast.

Name: Korg
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:41626022
Why do you want to participate?: Because all the previous events have been fun, and this one definitely won't be an exception. I suck at driving but oh well haha.

Looks like i need to go buy a volvo now.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpa_Dog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47305337
Why do you want to participate?: I love the RPs you have been doing recently and I want to try to get in them all. Also i'm a little low and money.
Sounds fun, but im more of a muscle car guy myself.

How much are the volvos? I've never checked.
been saving up for my mustang. Smile
Name: [FL:RP] Anakonda
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:27010139
Why do you want to participate?: could be fun, and fair. And i love racing : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I'd love to join in on this event, but the lag due to my location would make me unable to take part in this race. I will watch and be a spectator nonetheless
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
Name: [FL:RP] Lolo
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:36367736
Why do you want to participate?: I would like to join just for a bit of fun Cheese And of course to prove my awesome racing and driving skills which don't actually exist duh!

I better go buy a volvo, don't worry I'll have one by the time of the event, got enough money for one anyway Smile
[Image: 24qpous.png]

Signature generously made by Andreas! Thanks!
Name: ShadiwBlaze
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:42455705 00:23
Why do you want to participate?: just to have why wouldnt anybody want to play for the money well some people do but i wont.
Korg - Accepted. You're in Red Team.
[FL:RP]The_Alpa_Dog - Accepted. You're in Red Team.
[FL:RP]Anakonda - Accepted. You're in Red Team.
[FL:RP] Lolo - Accepted. You're in Red Team.
ShadowBlaze - Accepted. You're in Blue Team.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Name: [FL:RP]Caboose
SteamID:STEAM_0:0.15049768
Reason I want to join: I have a volvo and i dont have much to do on the server sometimes, I want to have some fun and I could use the cash Cheese