UNFAIR/HARSH BAN - ADMAN429
Question 
Your name: [FL:RP] Adman429

Your ban ID: 8515

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Me and an SS member, sorry I cannot remember the name.

Why we should unban you: I was harvesting contra, illegally, and during a raid this SS member arrested me. I am fine with this and would have proceeded to jail.

However I had to go out with my dad and my brother to play golf, I am only 15 and this is still a game so I clearly stated in the local OOC that I was required to leave and wasn't just leaving to avoid arrest, it's only 15 minutes or so anyway.

I really enjoy the server and try to play as well as I can but I have already been banned twice now,(first time was understandable 'backseat admining' I have since read the rules properly) and I find it hard to play. I understand the logic behind the ban but there was no malicious intent behind it and find a 20+ hour ban to be harsh.

Thank you for reading,
Adam
I can vouch for him I was talking to him on xbox and he went offline for a few hours. He didn't even realize he was banned until he came back. Surely an admin could unban him at a certain time and then make him serve his jail time straight away.
Unban request approved, but it was already expired. Well I deleted the ban (for your ban history).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.