Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse.
Hey,

I was the guy warning you about the Insults and about capsing in OOC.
Kenny was the one kicking and banning you, just to make that clear.

I told you about the NLR on the server already.
I respect your argumentation about the message in radio, that a base has cameras and everything, I understand that, but we have a problem here:

If there is only one cop, he can with your argumentation always come back to the place in Nexus where he died, and try to kill/arrest the people even though he died, what means he is actually breaking NLR. We can't make that because if there is only one cop in the city and you actually kill this one cop, there are no more cops left who could come to help him. If there are more than one cop and only one dies, the second one can of course come to help, but still the other cop who died can't just come back. He has to wait the normal time till he is able to.
If all cops are dead they all have to wait till NLR is over and can't just come back that is a break of NLR.

So sorry, I get your argumentation and it is really realistic like you described it but we can't just RP exactly like this because there wouldn't be any NLR for cops then.
I hope you get what I mean.

About the ban: I am not pretty sure why Kenny banned you, it was for 100 min or something like that I don't really remember, he should have used the warning function like I did before, 3 warns = kick, he actually didn't.
I think he banned you because he was upset and found a valid reason to ban you when you were capsing in OOC.

My opinion: Revoke the ban and forget that think, also remember NLR next time.
Dare to think!

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Bonabopn - 07-15-2010, 04:40 PM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Nudelholz - 07-15-2010, 06:11 PM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Bonabopn - 07-15-2010, 09:14 PM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Nudelholz - 07-16-2010, 11:37 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by M.K - 07-16-2010, 03:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by SoulRipper - 07-16-2010, 09:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Kenny - 07-18-2010, 08:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by M.K - 07-20-2010, 03:57 AM