Poll: Do you think me killing him was justified?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
42.86%
3 42.86%
No.
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think?
THIS ISN'T A PLEAD TO GET UN-BANNED

Now, I just got banned for 17 hours for "RDM" Now, What I did was kill a suspect of a crime (Killing an innocent by RDM) because He completely dis-regarded FearRP and tried to run-away while cuffed when we where all (3 of us) where pointing guns at his head in which I reported him to an admin, We tazed him the first time and he got back up.

BUT THEN HE DID IT AGAIN.

In which he really did my nut in and killed him for it (To Teach him not to break the rules)

I walked away and suddenly...

I get banned for "RDM"

Do you think me killing the guy was justified?
This is classed as backseat administrating from what i recall im not quite sure its RDM but ofc i was not there so it is definitely a bannable offence, and the guy you killed should also get banned if you have the evidence
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Yeah, I think admins should talk with you first. Antoher thing is if you are reliable admins always trust you.
R+ L = J

I don't think your doing yourself any good making this thread however
I personal get pissed off in this crap u got there.
someones break rules full time
or nlr nlr nlr.. basicly minges.. so I think then also. **** off and die..

at this moment. u have to turn your head away do 1 time:

@admin Could u please go [player] this dude is breaking nlrx3 random gunpoiting in short minge. could u also bring my cause I want to rp. Thanks already

and then hope admin got time at the moment and deal with it.
shooting aint solving this and brings your self in trouble.
It's hard but the best
Well it might be true that you getting banned for RDM isn't quite the right reason.

But you still broke a rule by punishing a rulebreaker in your own ways. That's backseat adminnistration. So, the ban is fair in my eyes.
(04-12-2012, 09:18 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Well it might be true that you getting banned for RDM isn't quite the right reason.

But you still broke a rule by punishing a rulebreaker in your own ways. That's backseat adminnistration. So, the ban is fair in my eyes.

I kind agree with you, but sometimes when there is no admin you have to take it on your own way.
R+ L = J

(04-12-2012, 09:36 PM)Zamar Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 09:18 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Well it might be true that you getting banned for RDM isn't quite the right reason.

I kind agree with you, but sometimes when there is no admin you have to take it on your own way.
Doesn't matter if an admins not on. That's why you gather evidence and post a ban request. Two wrongs don't make a right, and by killing him that makes you no better than him for breaking fear rp.
And by "taking it on your own way" you are just breaking another rule by backseat administrating.

Warior your ban was justified, you shouldn't have killed him no matter how fail he was being.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
The following 1 user Likes Korg's post:
  • Anakonda