Ban Request: Sergeno
Name of player: "Sergeno"

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44206077

Time in GMT: I have no idea.. It happened sometime around midnight I believe, though. Same night of/not too long after my conflict with now perma banned player "It's Connor Smile" The fraps video had problems processing for a bit, but it's fine now. That's why I'm a bit late on posting this.

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Summary: Me and a couple other players (Some in my clan, some just normal friends.) made a base on 3rd floor city apartments. Cops come up, obviously with a random reason for raid, as they immediately began to leave once we came out, and tried to change the subject to "Yeah! Who was it that just tazed Khorne?!" trying to help me.. I appreciate it, but what were the cops doing here in the first place? Lol.

Anyways, Sergeno begins to say "Yeah who was it guys?" and when I say "Oh, you can check console or chat logs" he makes a run for it, and I get him on video running as fast as he can to get away from me. He then changes his in game name, and proceeds to deceive me into thinking he was looking for himself, saying things like "Yeah, I don't know where he went. I tried searching the city!" In an attempt to save himself. I reviewed the fraps video, realizing he actually did trick me, embarrassing as it is, but hey. Happens. Haha. (I wasn't paying attention to player names, I was looking for "Simon Smith" so I got confused. shush ;D)

I'll give it to him... he's fast at changing his name lol.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkOfGBvp...pUtxOs87xo=

Accidentally spelled "Sergeno" wrong on the Youtube title, I'll change it in a bit ;p

Anyways. Full video of him tazing me, (Although it starts at me being unconscious. My reflexes were a second late haha. You can tell he starts trying to escape and all that, though.) running away from me once I find out it's him, proceeding to change his name, tricking me into thinking he was a different person, ect.

The evidence is there. I doubt he'd really go through all that work to get away from me and deceive me into thinking he was a different person if he didn't random taze me... He knows damn well what he did.

After letting him know I had evidence of what he did, he just continued to say things such as "You must really take RP seriously" and "You know it wont result in a perm ban anyways, right?"

Thanks, guys! My regards.

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Well, glad to see this hasn't been reviewed yet. ^.^ It's been a couple days haha..

Thanks anyways!

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Ban request approved. He clearly random tazed then lied about it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!