Im littlery begging on my knees.
Your name: Rainboom! <3 [R.I.P] -Bast

Your ban ID: 8350

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server:v33x

Why we should unban you:
Im really begging on my knees here. I got perma baned at my 9th ban for randomly raiding. I admit i should have a ban for braking the rules ofcourse, but perm ban I think its a little extreme... I really miss the Fearless RP. i tried other servers but they all suck. So please find a place in your heart and give me one more chance..
In my opinion, you should of learnt your lesson with the previous 8 bans. How many chances should a community give a player? You've had 8, and it's not the first time you've been banned for "Random Raiding". You've been banned previously 3 times for that, and one for killing the president without reason, so we can maybe make it 4. 4 times you have been banned, 4 chances.

You've also been banned for Random tazing/Fail RPing, Prop pushing, Doing Rape RP, RDMing and disconnecting afterwards to avoid the ban.

Have you learnt anything from those 8 bans? I belive not, thus leading to your 9th ban, the one in wich you Randomly raided the President and proceeded to kill him without any RP interaction at all, just plain shooting him in the face when you saw him in front of you.

In my opinion, as stated, you've had enough chances and you don't seem to be behaving any better. The server does not need people who constantly break the rules. If you where to get unbanned it would be Soul's decision, since after consulting your case with him he agrees a Permaban was in order.

Regards,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I do agree that 9 bans is a high amount of bans. But ive seen other people having up to 18 bans before they was getting a perma ban. also my friend -bast had 15 bans. And belive me when im saying this I have learned. All i ask is one more chanse on Fearless.
Personally if I see someone near 10 bans and I have to ban them for something they've already done, I will permaban them.

I would agree on a ban reduction, maybe to 2-4 weeks, and if you ever get banned again, it will be directly a permaban, whatever the reason.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I would be really greatfull for a band reductions to 2-4 weeks Smile
and i agree. if i ever get banned again. Perm Ban
I will consider this case with Soul. Untill then, you remain permabanned.
You should start reading RP guide and rules then ask for another chance.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-11-2012, 10:15 AM)Soul Wrote: You should start reading RP guide and rules then ask for another chance.

I've Already read up on them :-)
As stated, it's up to Soul. I'm sitting out on this.
I reduced your ban to 2 weeks, you should feel very lucky.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.