Unban appeal
Your name: [FL:RP] Basse

Your ban ID: 8465

Banned by: [FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Involved: [FL:RP] Tony, Yoni and Pegasus

Why we should unban you: So I was going to log in on v2d, but got kicked by console: reason at fearlessrp.net" I was fully aware of it was the ban request on me.. So I checked the reason and for how long.
FailRP, Breaking FearRP, Multiple RDM 1 week.
I never RDM'ed , I had reasons to kill and I gave them (Yoni & Pegasus) warning. But I do admit that I might been breaking fearRP and i'm really sorry about it, I really am.
I do deserve punishment for the actions ive done, I also wanna say sorry to Pegasus and Yoni and everyone who was involved.
My statement is that I want to reduce the ban, because I think its unfair with 1 week ban.
- Basse
I agree, as Involved in the case Basse was, and I got banned for 1day. I am grateful for being able to play after 1 day.
But I do not think, if he did at all deserve a ban, deserve a 10880minute ban.
He had legitimate reasons for the kills displayed in the ban request, and you can also see this if you look closely at the video, imagine the action before the shoot, and look at the videos in the ban request, filed by Basse, against Yoni and Pegasus.

Both ban requests got accepted.
I think reducing, if not removing the ban, would be ideal.
I regret the actions I took, and saw that it all sorted out, and I wouldn't have had to backseat administrate; I did this after 1 day ban... This was not because of the ban, but because of understanding administrators that took the time to listen to me, eventhough I do not own a recording program.
This I am very grateful for.
I think as stated by the poster (AngryBird) of this ban request, in Basse's filed complaint against Yoni and Pegasus; The videos do only show it from his point of view, and how he chooses to show them.
You can see very easily the cuts were cut to go straight to the action, they tried to get us, and did get us convicted for.
I ask that you re-review the evidence and consider atleast cutting the ban down.
Thanks, and thank you for your time.
-Dr.Oak
(IGN, Tony Santos)
(04-11-2012, 01:36 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I agree, as Involved in the case Basse was, and I got banned for 1day. I am grateful for being able to play after 1 day.
But I do not think, if he did at all deserve a ban, deserve a 10880minute ban.
He had legitimate reasons for the kills displayed in the ban request, and you can also see this if you look closely at the video, imagine the action before the shoot, and look at the videos in the ban request, filed by Basse, against Yoni and Pegasus.

Both ban requests got accepted.
I think reducing, if not removing the ban, would be ideal.
I regret the actions I took, and saw that it all sorted out, and I wouldn't have had to backseat administrate; I did this after 1 day ban... This was not because of the ban, but because of understanding administrators that took the time to listen to me, eventhough I do not own a recording program.
This I am very grateful for.
I think as stated by the poster (AngryBird) of this ban request, in Basse's filed complaint against Yoni and Pegasus; The videos do only show it from his point of view, and how he chooses to show them.
You can see very easily the cuts were cut to go straight to the action, they tried to get us, and did get us convicted for.
I ask that you re-review the evidence and consider atleast cutting the ban down.
Thanks, and thank you for your time.
-Dr.Oak
(IGN, Tony Santos)

True story my friend.. I'm really sorry for what I did, I just want the ban to be reduced
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights

-PrivateToast
(04-13-2012, 12:02 PM)Dario Wrote: lol r u surious?!?! i was banned for 10 days for using a afk bot and i wasnt even using a freaking afk bot and u did like 5 things and u get 1 week, ur freaking lucky

You using AFK bot? Your so cool.
Coffee..?
After looking over the ban, My punishments were a bit harsh. Yoni and Pegasus were provoking you in a sense i could say. With the spitting, That is easily taken as a offense.

I will unban you as of now.

Unban Request Approved.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol