Unban Appeal (Take 2)
Bug 
It has been 2 or 3 weeks since I was banned. I was wondering if it could be lifted now. Here is the story that was on the original post:
Quote:Your name: xSeeJay
Your ban ID: 7634
Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: rp_evocity_v33x
Involved: Temar and xSeeJay

Why we should unban you: I didn't do anything wrong; but if I killed someone while I was building: I am sorry for that. I believe you should unban me because I am a loyal player and I don't break any rules. I follow NLR, I don't RDM and I don't Metagame. This happened on the night when the server went to h*** because there were no admins on. Just because I spawned a prop that was quite big doesn't mean I prop killed anyone. Once again; I am sorry if I DID kill anyone while I was building. Plus I don't understand why the ban is for 30 days when there is no solid proof. Anyway: I hope we can work something out. Thanks.

EDIT: I see that I spawned an 8x8x8 cube and I was using it for building near the lake which was the big prop in question.

EDIT 2: I also saw that there was NO request against me prop killing but it was stated that I had one written against me. Plus there was no proof of me "Mass Prop Killing" so I don't know how this was passed.

Last EDIT: Shortened the main story a bit.

Anyway, I only have 5 days left of my ban and would like to know if it could be lifted. I don't want my donator status to run out before I get back on. Thanks.
Bamp!
Ban expired.
Dare to think!