Sigh, here we go again
His name: (Steam friends name)
Rush
His ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Toby
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
"When i was your age, we didnt HAVE v33x"
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Cant remember
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

So, my Friend Rush was banned like 1,5 or 2 years ago, thats why i cant remember the hows and whys. But i can remember he fucked up.
And i also know his gaming behaveour changed since then. He was practicly a child. Im just asking for one last chance, i dont know if he deserves it, but im shure as hell he's worth a try. He had potential, but the Kid in him was just too strong.

Sincerely,
Zellmer
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak
Searching for STEAM_0:1:34963081 came back with 15 bans.
(04-10-2012, 08:48 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Searching for STEAM_0:1:34963081 came back with 15 bans.

Which are way back. Plus, they where all more or less minor problems.
PLUS i remember that there was a discussion about the perm ban with that admin Toby.
- Walther Sobchak
The bans are indeed very old. However I want you to convince me more why you think he won't break these rules anymore.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-15-2012, 08:48 PM)Soul Wrote: The bans are indeed very old. However I want you to convince me more why you think he won't break these rules anymore.

Well, i guess the word "late starter" applies here. He was very childish (15 years old), and didnt really try to rp back then. He probably didnt even read the rules, thought it would be a gta on source. But since then, he changed to a more serious person. Its not like hes all grown up, hes more like those annoying guys with the high voices not getting when they are being ripped. But that wont hurt anyone, and we've been on other rp servers since then. Still, there arent any like fearless, which is why i am here again to get him a last chance.
I will also quiz him on the rules of fl as if it was about his drivers licence.
- Walther Sobchak
In my opinion, if he really wishes to have another chance it should be him posting this.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(04-17-2012, 02:03 PM)Holdem Wrote: In my opinion, if he really wishes to have another chance it should be him posting this.

I see your point, but his english isnt the best. Its good enough for rping, but doing an unban request would probably be a bit too much for him.
- Walther Sobchak
I see. Well personally I would still like to see a message written by him explaining why he should deserve a second chance. Maybe we can then "Translate" it into proper English.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Hmm, I'd say we give him the chance to prove himself one last time then.
Unban request approved, make sure I don't regret this. Your friend must read the rules and guide first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.