Some explaining please...
Bug 
So I was just hanging around on the FL forums and saw threads regarding 'NV' and their staff bannings. I was curious who NV is... So I did some research...

What I first found out was the homepage of NV, it looked legit so I was fine with that, until I met the forums. It was so similar to FL that I attempted to log in with my forum name and password. After that failed hopelessly I decided to have a look at the NV admins and what I found wasn't very pretty. Many former FL admins were part of NV, and this disturbed me greatly.

So, why did FL admins leave? That is all I have to ask.

Cheerios!
-Mr. Bombfire
Maybe look into the Goodbye thread and then look into all the old threads?
[Image: source.gif]
It's just another great depression of FL, they come and go..

Ignore it, continue your days like you used to, all this will be gone in a few weeks anyway.
Threads like these do not help the case, I'm getting really tired of this, everytime I come on the forums its "LOL NV NV NV"
Not to mention NV consists of former FL members, if it wasn't for FL they wouldn't have any users. They should be grateful, but instead we get shit.

Just stop talking about it.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Korg
(04-08-2012, 02:57 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: It's just another great depression of FL, they come and go..

Ignore it, continue your days like you used to, all this will be gone in a few weeks anyway.
Threads like these do not help the case, I'm getting really tired of this, everytime I come on the forums its "LOL NV NV NV"
Not to mention NV consists of former FL members, if it wasn't for FL they wouldn't have any users. They should be grateful, but instead we get shit.

Just stop talking about it.

Well, it's not a great depression, more of a small disturbance, they happen now and then. There are threads about all of this in the News & Announcements area, just read through them and you will know everything you need to know.
Dare to think!