Unblacklist Thanks
Name: Young
Steam id:
Blacklisted job/s: Police Commander
Admin who blacklisted you: Killjoy
Reason why unblacklist: Well, i was stood there minding my business when i got punched of which i asked him to stop, He punched me again so i knocked him out and then asked for a warrant this was ignored so the guy got back up punched me again so i knocked him back out asked again still no warrant then BlackListed from Police Commander.
(11-18-2010, 11:40 PM)Young Wrote: Name: Young
Steam id:
Blacklisted job/s: Police Commander
Admin who blacklisted you: Killjoy
Reason why unblacklist: Well, i was stood there minding my business when i got punched of which i asked him to stop, He punched me again so i knocked him out and then asked for a warrant this was ignored so the guy got back up punched me again so i knocked him back out asked again still no warrant then BlackListed from Police Commander.

WTF? It have to be a mistake.. I cant really see why this should be failRP as the caractor as a police officer. Iam from Denmark myself and here they bastards shoots before they give any kind of warnings.. Try ask me how many times I have been in a fight with some friends aganst them...

A.C.A.B Heart
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay
It have to be an mistake, or your not telling the truth.
Let's wait for Killjoy.
Definitely not the reason you were blacklisted for. I demote/blacklist/kick/ban lots of people for millions of reasons and I have terrible memory, but I wouldn't blacklist (or do anything in that matter) for KO'ing a punchwhore.