Server down for days
For some reason v2d won't work on the backup server :/ Trying v33x now..

Edit: Thanks for your donation Reliqua
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well anyway v33x is better
I am just saying what I think.

Isn't it smarter not to broadcast the backup server ip here because then the attackers see it and attack it, too?!
Agree do it via pm to people you can trust
Just hold in there guys, as of what I have heard, FL has been through much darker and dramatic times than these.

It seems the FL community has to prove over and over that we can hold in there, that we got the patience to wait for brighter times. As for some reason, the D'dosers wants to show that everyone gives up sooner or later.

But that's where they are wrong, most here will never leave FL. And that's what we prove here. Instead we show the opposite, we actually thank and celebrate all the good times we've had when the servers are down. These guys just don't seem to get that: "one time FL member, always FL member".

( I got a strong feeling it's from "another" community)

The following 1 user Likes Kalist's post:
  • GRiiM
No problem, Soul.

thanks for the hardwork soul FL makes the other servers lame as fuck
(04-07-2012, 10:32 PM)Visual Wrote: I am just saying what I think.

Isn't it smarter not to broadcast the backup server ip here because then the attackers see it and attack it, too?!

One simple 'View game info' and they'll know..

Backup server is running at v33x. For some reason I couldn't get it to work on V2D.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks soulripper.
(i posted this with my 3ds)
(04-07-2012, 08:32 PM)Soul Wrote: Uploading the files.. In the meantime I eat some toast:

-snip-

Is it private?