Server down for days
BUT ITS THE WEEKEND AAAHG
Ok, seriously i know it sucks that fearless is down but theres more to life than this, Im going out biking 22kilometers today.
It just makes me sick that some of you really don't put anything to life than playing fearlessrp, and because its down you have to 'watch the black screen for days'.
Im sorry to say it but some of you needs life's just as much as the hackers do.
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • CrAzyWirE
(04-07-2012, 11:00 AM)Sommer Wrote: Ok, seriously i know it sucks that fearless is down but theres more to life than this, Im going out biking 22kilometers today.
This just makes me sick that you really don't do anything else than playing on fearless and because its down you have to 'watch the black screen for days'.

To be honest, thats exactly what im doing today haha, 22 KM Mountain bike run Tounge

On topic: Yes its bad, its the holidays guys Spend some time with the old folks or young folks, get some fresh air
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 3 users Like Headster's post:
  • Sommer, Sommer, CrAzyWirE
Everyone's being so precise with their kilometers. I just go gym and run until dead when I do cardio.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Dr.Oak
Hey don't hate on the no lifers.. We're good people too, we just don't like seeing people irl very much..
Hope everything get's sorted soon Soul.
The following 2 users Like Caroline's post:
  • Coffee Jr, Dr.Oak
NOOOOOO!
NOT DURING THE WEEKEND!
I lost my signature.
(04-07-2012, 11:50 AM)Caroline Wrote: Hey don't hate on the no lifers.. We're good people too, we just don't like seeing people irl very much..
Hope everything get's sorted soon Soul.

I Don't Hate nolifers but i just think its sad that you have nothing to do when the server is down. Thats what im trying to say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmrJx32xefM

Aww this sucks. Time to find something to do now, maybe do that college work I've been delaying to play FL:RP....
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • PixelDude
does it means all going to be reset also money and stuff........
i wanna play in holiday too................
No, nothing is resetting. The server backups every 3-5 hours.