What made you Donate?
I have thought alot about how the community knows who has donated and how big a amount they have donated. Can anyone answer me on this? Cheese
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay
Simple. We donate - Soul buys the next month or whatever the instalments are, then spends the rest on going out and getting drunk Smile
Your to young
(11-19-2010, 03:30 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Simple. We donate - Soul buys the next month or whatever the instalments are, then spends the rest on going out and getting drunk Smile

WTF? It wasn't even my question Shark... What I mean is how does the admin with the paypall account who was donation? Can you write a short message with the payment with your name on it or?
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay
(11-19-2010, 02:51 PM)Quings Wrote: I have thought alot about how the community knows who has donated and how big a amount they have donated. Can anyone answer me on this? Cheese

I don't understand your question ... Why would anyone need to know?
I thought you asked what happens? I'm confused now
(11-19-2010, 02:51 PM)Quings Wrote: I have thought alot about how the community knows who has donated and how big a amount they have donated. Can anyone answer me on this? Cheese

I'm not experienced with that stuff Tounge I think you contact the owner by PMing him on the forum, and.... so on Tounge

You donate an ammount and at the paypal page you say your ingame name and their soul can see how much and who you are
If you didn't you just PM soul under what email-adress you donated and how much so he can check it that it is you.
also when you go to the donate page you different stuff you can click and if you click the moneypack you donate 2.50 so he know what who and when.
-Signature removed-
I support the community.