[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
(11-29-2012, 05:17 PM)Equal Wrote: As I have previous experience in Umbrella I can say that it has been inactive for AGES.

Leaders are banned, aswell as alot of the members have left the community long ago. I don't understand why they keep giving the members false expectations.

I have nothing against Umbrella or anything they stand for, but it just seems abit worthless to keep putting effort into it.

Hello Equal,

As I see, you take your new status too seriously, I need to remember you that you're not an Admin but a Moderator IN the server !

For answer your message, I'd like to say that doing brainwashing/tampering/bad reputation on my clan's page is PUNISHABLE. If you have nothing nice or cool to say related to the clan, I suggest you to leave this page (just like you did in the past when you left Umbrella High Ranked Staff). After that, I'm the ONLY LEADER BANNED, and I'll be back in January, so the clan is in slow-activity. I could understand your feelings about that, but as I said it earlier, you're not part of the Umbrella Staff, so it's not your problem. To finish what I've to say, I'm bored from people who are saying : "why this clan isn't closed yet?", "close this clan plz, inactivity", etc ... blablabla Just do your life ! Oh, By The Way, I always put lots of efforts into Umbrella Corporation (Market, Government, Events), that's why we won our "Official" status and we deserved it !

Now, sorry if I've been rude in my message, but it was really necessary !

Goodbye.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 7 users Like Generation's post:
  • Fultz, Catkillerfive, Spartanjunior, Russkie, IsaAurinkoinen, Mr. Flaminator, edgie

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Generation - 11-29-2012, 06:08 PM