Personal Information:

[b]First Name: Alexander

[b]Surname: Yuslef

[b]Age: 28

[b]Nationality: Russian

[b]Date of Birth: 1984

[b]Address: 29 Caxmere Road

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Description - Parents died stopping robbers at the early stage of Alexanders life, was adopted by a loving British family at the age of two and moved to England to live a satisfying happy childhood. Graduated Oxford University at the age of 22 and then moved on into the 3rd Command Brigade of the Royal Marines, Alex finished his tour of duty with full honors and over 5 awards when his adopted parents died in a biological accident, he later discovered the deaths to be no accident and due to rival business competitors sabotaging Umbrella Corporation. Alexander is now wanting to join Umbrella and prevent any catastrophe happening EVER AGAIN.

[b]Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to his family dying from biological sabotage Alexander wishes to prevent families going through the same thing he had to, this means he will be dedicated, enthusiastic, hard working and lethal when necessary

[b]What division are you applying for?: UBCS

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Served in the Royal Marines, by whatever means necessary he knows to get the job done.

EDIT: Ahhh! Pricks! Just saw the damn closure post. *Grumbles* I made a damn good back story if I do say so myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Disabled Angel - 10-29-2012, 04:39 PM