[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
(09-01-2012, 03:13 PM)Mystic Nipple Wrote: Ben, 17 from London

Steam Name: Mystic Nipple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42030504

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 119

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 2

In-Character Information: Max Steel (various jobs)

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because it seems more interesting than me just building cool stuff and getting bored with it when its finished

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im a good builder and a good rper, ive picked up the game pretty quick and I think ive done some pretty good stuff when you look at the lack of hour played

What division are you applying for?: Development

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I do a lot of building, its my main passion on this game

(09-02-2012, 11:15 AM)snakefall Wrote: Your Steam Name : [FL:RP]snakefall

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:42990386

Your InGame Name : snakefall N. illuminate

Your Real Age : 14

How many hours did you spent on the server : 74 Hours

Your Ban History : i was banned 3 times

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: umbrella seems to be an interesting clan! i was very interested when i saw the ranks,medals,etc

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: i am a good RPer i ve got well prepared arsenal im really good in tactics and i have some "on field" experience + i got some audio editing talents.

What division are you applying for?: U.B.C.S

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: i did a lot of on field infiltration and some rapid interventions otherwise i am very usefull as a support bakup

(09-02-2012, 11:24 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Verenikin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35706539

How many hours do you have on the servers?: A little more than 100.

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: As you may have heard, many older bans were erased. Due to that, my official ban count could be considered 0, but I'm not going to lie to you, that would be stupid. I have a total of four bans, 3 of them being one day bans, and the last one being a longer ban. This last one, was unfair in my opinion. The evidence, shows me killing a person, but doesn't prove what was going on before that kill. Anyways, I posted an unban request, and got the ban lowered. The ban request which led to my last ban, was posted on the first of August. Ever since, I have not recieved a single ban.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Piotr

Surname: Verenikin

Nationality: Officially, none. Piotr speaks perfect English and Russian, and is believed to have grown up in the USSR. Since he has no official citizenship, he cannot be deported.

Date of Birth: Unknown.

Address: No official adress.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because I am looking for a professional clan, with professional leadership, and you seem to be one of the best.

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to my excessive weapons knowledge, access to heavy weaponry, and the will to share it with the clan. I will follow my orders, but if needed by the clan, can find my own way to do things.

What division are you applying for?: I would like to join the Umbrella Security Service, as I am good with weapons. If I for some reason can't, then I'd like to join the U.B.C.S.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have plenty of weapons and security experience.

- You will wait a little because we are busy. Thanks for waiting

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Twister - 09-02-2012, 11:41 AM