[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
(08-20-2012, 08:02 PM)stevo99 Wrote: Your Steam Name : Stevo99
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:41127613
Your InGame Name : Steven 'stevo' Stripes
Your Real Age : 16
How many hours did you spent on the server : 64
Your Ban History : 3 1. there all bull crap reasons basically i was trolling and it went to far 2. i broke nlr on accident 3. generation you were there for that one
The Division you are applying for : Security Services
Why this division ? i like to protect and serve i know alot of military tatics which could come in handy

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

You will work in U.S.S. as a Medic !

(08-22-2012, 03:51 PM)TJ3003 Wrote: Your Steam Name : [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:19351468
Your InGame Name : Dr. Theador 'Chewie' Phoenix
Your Real Age : 18
How many hours did you spent on the server : 170 give or take
Your Ban History : i BELIVE ive only had one ban via a guy that was angery at me for taking his job, the BAN was 2 days and was for RDMING, FAIL RP and not yelling raid
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service
Why this division ? Mainly due to it being the main force in terms of fighting and general defence, i am skilled in fighting and base building if need be, i enjoy War and hostage RP type sitchueations they are somtimes the best types of RP's

P.S. I have Dyslexia/Dyspraxia so my spelling and such are kind of impaired

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

You will work in U.B.C.S. as a Security Guard !

(08-22-2012, 07:12 PM)gungranny Wrote: Your Steam Name: gungranny
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40454676
Your InGame Name: Max Cairns
Your Real Age: 13 years old but mature and appropriate
How many hours did you spent on the server: over 130 hours
Your Ban History: I have 2 bans, one for NLR and another for Inappropriate content in character description and advertising
The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service
Why this Division ?: I accelerate in strategic movement of squads and I have a few military grade weapons

Notes : 30 Days Trial Period

You will work in U.B.C.S. as a Security Guard !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Generation - 08-22-2012, 11:06 PM