[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
(06-10-2012, 04:39 PM)Miketech Wrote: Your Steam Name :[FL:RP]Miketech[RS]
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:39146778
Your InGame Name :Michael Anderson
Your Real Age :13 (put aside my age right now and look at what i can do because i don't think you should judge me on my age)
How many hours did you spent on the server :186hrs
Your Ban History :3
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service: Security Guard
Why this division ? because i am good and aiming, good at listening to orders, suggest tactics, know how to change my plan to suit the situation, i have a lot of money to buy weapons etc, i like action, and i think i have what it takes to get in the higher ranks.

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

(06-10-2012, 04:55 PM)Z3RO BoOFY x Wrote: Your Steam Name :[FL:RP] Z3RO BoOFY x
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:13948971
Your InGame Name :Josh C.Booth
Your Real Age :15
How many hours did you spent on the server :301
Your Ban History :No bans at all
The Division you are applying for :Umbrella Security Service
Why this division? :I can handle different scenarios and will always be ready and armed for an attack.

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

You will work in U.S.S. as a Surveillance !

[Image: knewsticker-2ea4f.png]
Daily News of Umbrella Corporation:

- Equalizer is back on our clan ! I'm proud that he is back !! He has been promoted to a new rank "General" !!! Congratulations !!!!
- Umbrella Corporation have opened a thread in the MarketPlace, if you need something, take a look here !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Generation - 06-10-2012, 05:23 PM