[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
Promotions: Twister has been promoted to Vice-President rank! Kalastaja has been promoted to Major rank! Equalizer has been promoted to Lieutenant rank! Hellshell has been promoted to Sergeant rank! Hyde has been promoted to Corporal rank! Congratulations !!

(04-26-2012, 09:51 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Your Steam Name : Catkillerfive[ƒairz]
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38847091
Your InGame Name : Markus Fairz
Your Real Age : 15 (16 in august)
How many hours did you spent on the server : 39+
Your Ban History : None
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation - Research and Development Division
Why this division ? I fell like helping the people of Evo City with reaserch, and hop fully, we will not have the same insendent as we had in Raccoon City.

(Off-Topic, Post a link to your steam profile instead of just saying your name, I used 10 min finding you.)

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

You will work in Red Umbrella as a Scientist / Technician until White Umbrella is opened because Umbrella need to develop the pharmaceutical business!

(04-26-2012, 01:13 PM)Camplet Wrote: Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] Camplet

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:43702594

Your InGame Name : Ryan "Camplet" Daniels

Your Real Age : 22 Years old.

How many hours did you spent on the server : 185 Hours

Your Ban History : 3 Bans

The Division you are applying for : U.S.S

Why this division ? Because I am well trained, armed with high military grade weapons. And I know how to infiltrate a building without being detected too (Unless its a doomfort...).

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

You will work in U.B.C.S until the U.S.S. is opened!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Generation - 04-26-2012, 06:16 PM