(04-17-2012, 01:55 AM)brian sanders Wrote: Your Steam Name :Spartan
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:22217033
Your InGame Name :Brian sanders
Your Real Age :21
How many hours did you spent on the server :95
Your Ban History :0
The Division you are applying for :any

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

You will work in Red Umbrella as a Lead Researcher because Umbrella need to develop the pharmaceutical business!

(04-17-2012, 08:24 AM)freaky Wrote: Your Steam Name : Freaky
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:29158802
Your InGame Name : Mathias 'Freaky' Andersen
Your Real Age : 15
How many hours did you spent on the server : 150
Your Ban History : 1 ban
The Division you are applying for : Technologies and Weapons Division - Lead Researcher
Why this division ? I'm pretty good at building and making new and cretive things. And i will love to try making something new!

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

(04-17-2012, 09:05 AM)Kalastaja Wrote: Your Steam Name : kalastaja
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:20322366
Your InGame Name : Mr.Guevara
Your Real Age : 17
How many hours did you spent on the server : 103
Your Ban History : 1 time
The Division you are applying for:Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service:Lieutenant
Why this division ? because i know how to break in secure buildings and how to help my fellow soldiers stay alive + i got resources this division may need

[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - by Generation - 04-17-2012, 02:37 PM