[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
Umbrella Corporation Benefits: Today (24/04/2012), Umbrella Corporation sold 4 Nitrazepam, and 10 Steroids ! Umbrella Corporation made a profit of 420$ !! The names and prices of our products are on the main page in "Development"

[Image: 1C1464C4A5F0D0A12763738CC05E82658D629451]
Application of epiccookie157 : Posted by me because he can't post messages on forums due to an error!

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: His Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
Your Steam Name : SoupCan
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:23191668
Your InGame Name : Ben Dover
Your Real Age : 16
How many hours did you spent on the server : 38 hours (Donator)
Your Ban History : None
The Division you are applying for : UBCS
Why this division ? I have an abundance of high power rifles (AK47's), Kevlar, and i'm pretty good in combat. I would to prefer to be fighting, or even guarding, than being a vendor. But if necessary, I can take the role of a doctor.
The following 3 users Like SoupCan's post:
  • Spartan, Kalastaja, Generation
Your Steam Name : klick klack pang
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:32304395
Your InGame Name : Peter Feelings
How many hours did you spent on the server : 103 +
Your Ban History : pretty decent
The Division you are applying for : Defense Technician
Why this division ? Because im a good builder, i have many adv dupes and im exactly.
The following 2 users Like klick_klack_pang's post:
  • Kalastaja, Generation
(04-25-2012, 02:26 AM)SoupCan Wrote: Your Steam Name : SoupCan
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:23191668
Your InGame Name : Ben Dover
How many hours did you spent on the server : 38 hours (Donator)
The Division you are applying for : UBCS
Why this division ? I have an abundance of high power rifles (AK47's), Kevlar, and i'm pretty good in combat. I would to prefer to be fighting, or even guarding, than being a vendor. But if necessary, I can take the role of a doctor.

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

(04-25-2012, 05:51 PM)klick_klack_pang Wrote: Your Steam Name : klick klack pang
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:32304395
Your InGame Name : Peter Feelings
How many hours did you spent on the server : 103 +
Your Ban History : pretty decent
The Division you are applying for : Defense Technician
Why this division ? Because im a good builder, i have many adv dupes and im exactly.

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

[Image: nuvola_actions_cancel-d81121.png]
Member Fired: epiccookie157 has been fired for those reasons:

- Disrespect : Disrespected people who are in higher grade than you and didn't listened to them.
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Kalastaja, Spartan
Your Steam Name : Hyde
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23868065
Your InGame Name : Michael Renington
Your Real Age : 16 Years old.
How many hours did you spent on the server :78
Your Ban History : 1 Ban. ( for "random" tranqing a SS head officer)
The Division you are applying for : USS or if not accepted there Technologies and Weapons Division.
Why this division ? I want to join the USS because i enjoy spending time on security. I love to transport people and to follow orders in a high rp manner. I think this division will give me this, and that I will give you what this division is looking for. Im also pretty decent with guns and combat in general. ^^
The following 2 users Like Hyde's post:
  • Kalastaja, Generation
(04-25-2012, 07:00 PM)Hyde Wrote: Your Steam Name : Hyde
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23868065
Your InGame Name : Michael Renington
Your Real Age : 16 Years old.
How many hours did you spent on the server :78
Your Ban History : 1 Ban. ( for "random" tranqing a SS head officer)
The Division you are applying for : USS or if not accepted there Technologies and Weapons Division.
Why this division ? I want to join the USS because i enjoy spending time on security. I love to transport people and to follow orders in a high rp manner. I think this division will give me this, and that I will give you what this division is looking for. Im also pretty decent with guns and combat in general. ^^

Your Steam Name : Catkillerfive[ƒairz]
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38847091
Your InGame Name : Markus Fairz
Your Real Age : 15 (16 in august)
How many hours did you spent on the server : 39+
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation - Research and Development Division
Why this division ? I fell like helping the people of Evo City with reaserch, and hop fully, we will not have the same insendent as we had in Raccoon City.

(Off-Topic, Post a link to your steam profile instead of just saying your name, I used 10 min finding you.)
(04-26-2012, 09:51 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Your Steam Name : Catkillerfive[ƒairz]
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38847091
Your InGame Name : Markus Fairz
Your Real Age : 15 (16 in august)
How many hours did you spent on the server : 39+
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation - Research and Development Division
Why this division ? I fell like helping the people of Evo City with reaserch, and hop fully, we will not have the same insendent as we had in Raccoon City.
thanks for taking a interest in our clan. someone will reply and let you know
Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] Camplet

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:43702594

Your InGame Name : Ryan "Camplet" Daniels

Your Real Age : 22 Years old.

How many hours did you spent on the server : 185 Hours

Your Ban History : 3 Bans

The Division you are applying for : U.S.S

Why this division ? Because I am well trained, armed with high military grade weapons. And I know how to infiltrate a building without being detected too (Unless its a doomfort...).
Your Steam Name : Jacob1029
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:25326672
Your InGame Name : SpaghettiCat
Your Real Age : 17
How many hours did you spent on the server :200
Your Ban History : 3- All 24 hour.
The Division you are applying for :Umbrella Corporation - Research and Development Division:
Why this division ? I like to build and try new things.

Hi,
It's me, SpaghettiCat aka Tony Pain. Played with you on server building Beta Rocket launchers,had fun so decided to apply.
Thanks.