[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
(04-21-2012, 12:10 AM)brian sanders Wrote: Division I Am Applying For: UBCS inter clan change

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Changing Division Approved: Your Application to Change of Division has been approved!

(04-21-2012, 02:23 PM)hellshell Wrote: Your Steam Name: Hellshell
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365063
Your InGame Name: Eric 'hell' Adams
Your Real Age: 14
How many hours did you spent on the server: over 130
Your Ban History: 3 bans.
The Division you are applying for: Security Guard
Why this division ?: I want to be a Security Guard cus I want to train myself, be better. Secure Umbrella Corporation.

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-21-2012, 08:27 PM)Squ Wrote: Your Steam Name : _Lustyz.
Your Steam ID : SquatroEquante
Your InGame Name : Jay Foster
Your Real Age : 18
How many hours did you spent on the server : 60
Your Ban History : none
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service:

Why this division ? Cause im good at search and destroy operations and i have access to tactical weapons and equipments(also explosive equipment).

pls dont copy parts of other applications it will not get you in
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
The following 1 user Likes Kalastaja's post:
  • Generation
(04-21-2012, 08:27 PM)Squ Wrote: Your Steam Name : _Lustyz.
Your Steam ID : SquatroEquante
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service:

Why this division ? Cause im good at search and destroy operations and i have access to tactical weapons and equipments(also explosive equipment).

[Image: nuvola_actions_cancel-d81121.png]
Application Denied: Your Application has been denied for insufficient informations:

- Steam ID : For get your Steam ID, click here.
- False Information : As you can see, there is no Steam ID, then what is "SquatroEquante"?

You are ALLOWED to post a new application! Don't play with this new opportunity that i offer you ...
Your Steam Name : _Lustyz.
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:31924861

Sorry for the last post it was my fault.
And kalastaja sorry but what are you talkin about ?! Im not copying anything
(04-22-2012, 06:23 AM)Squ Wrote: Your Steam Name : _Lustyz.
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:31924861

Sorry for the last post it was my fault.
And kalastaja sorry but what are you talkin about ?! Im not copying anything

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20
Umbrella Corporation Benefits: Yesterday (21/04/2012), Umbrella Corporation sold 5 Health Kit, and 15 Health Vials ! Umbrella Corporation made a profit of 600$ !! The names and prices of our products are on the main page in "Development"
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
Exclamation 
All security guards training day tomorrow add me and i will fill you in on detail. Omg
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Your Steam Name : Isä aurinkoinen
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:15485114
Your InGame Name : Mao Zedong
Your Real Age : 17
How many hours did you spent on the server : 6 hours
The Division you are applying for : Red Umbrella

Why this division ? Cause I want to be truck driver and and i will be a greal asset to the umbrellas Pharmaceutical Division.
(04-23-2012, 07:22 PM)IsaAurinkoinen Wrote: Your Steam Name : Isä aurinkoinen
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:15485114
Your InGame Name : Mao Zedong
Your Real Age : 17
How many hours did you spent on the server : 6 hours
The Division you are applying for : Red Umbrella

Why this division ? Cause I want to be truck driver and and i will be a greal asset to the umbrellas Pharmaceutical Division.

Promotions: Spartan, Hellshell, _Lustyz. have been promoted to Corporal rank! Congratulations !!
  • Russkie
Promotions: Ritari Ryssä has been promoted to Captain rank! Equalizer, Spartan have been promoted to Sergeant rank! Congratulations !!
  • Russkie