[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED]
Your Steam Name : Freaky
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:29158802
Your InGame Name : Mathias 'Freaky' Andersen
Your Real Age : 15
How many hours did you spent on the server : 150
Your Ban History : 1 ban
The Division you are applying for : UBCS - Security Guatd
Why this division ? I feel alot for action, and self think that i'm good at aiming. I got the weapons and money for it, so it is just to start the traning Cheese
[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Changing Division Approved: Your Application to Change of Division has been approved!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
I adore the page and idea.
I wish you great success.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Generation
Thank You Hostage !!!

Promotions: Ritari Ryssä, Minimacfox, Freaky have been promoted to Corporal rank! Congratulations !!
  • Russkie

Equalizer's Application

Your Steam Name?: Equalizer

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685

Your InGame Name: Antony 'Equal' Catalano

Your Real Age: 15½

How many hours did you spent on the server: 890+

Your Ban History: Pretty excessive, but if you know me well enough, you know I aint no minge. These bans are old and people DO Change.

The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service.

Why this division: It seems like the perfect division for me, I have a lot of experience in Security. I have not long ago left FUMUKU International who specified in Security.

Off-Topic: I were spying your little Training camp, looked nice. Angel
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-17-2012, 04:05 PM)Equality Wrote:

Equalizer's Application

Your Steam Name?: Equalizer

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685

Your InGame Name: Antony 'Equal' Catalano

Your Real Age: 15½

How many hours did you spent on the server: 890+

Your Ban History: Pretty excessive, but if you know me well enough, you know I aint no minge. These bans are old and people DO Change.

The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service.

Why this division: It seems like the perfect division for me, I have a lot of experience in Security. I have not long ago left FUMUKU International who specified in Security.

Off-Topic: I were spying your little Training camp, looked nice. Angel

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [TGG] FR Generation20

Off-Topic : Yeah, i just built it, but something is still missing, but it will be build soon, don't worry!
  • Russkie
The_Alpha_Dog

Your Steam Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47305337
Your InGame Name: Jason 'Alpha' Mutt
Your Real Age: 13
How many hours did you spent on the server: 227
Your Ban History: 3 Bans (All 24 Hours)
The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service
Why this division? I have had a lot of training in FUMUKU and I now wish to change around and protect this clan.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Kalist
Black Talon is willing to place a gamble, an investment in other words. Our previous agreement has brought our clans closer together, yet in order to fund your research we are prepared to donate 8,500$ to advance the cause. Maybe one day we can share our closely guarded technology with each other in hopes of a more secure EvoCity.

-Alek Afflack Zakharov
Black Talon
The following 2 users Like Afflack's post:
  • equal, The_Alpha_Dog
I would like to thank The Black Talon for giving us the ability to bring this Corporation further to the top with their money donations.

Thanks alot!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I want to thank Black Talon for this generous donation, we promise that projects will soon put up with this money!

(04-17-2012, 06:57 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: The_Alpha_Dog

Your Steam Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47305337
Your InGame Name: Jason 'Alpha' Mutt
Your Real Age: 13
How many hours did you spent on the server: 227
Your Ban History: 3 Bans (All 24 Hours)
The Division you are applying for: Umbrella Corporation Biohazard Countermeasures Service
Why this division? I have had a lot of training in FUMUKU and I now wish to change around and protect this clan.

[Image: nuvola_actions_cancel-d81121.png]
Application Denied: Your Application has been denied for 2 reason :

- Reputation : Your reputation is not decent because, you killed in front of me two times the same guy at BP (just 1 hour ago on V2D): 1 CDM, 1 RDM with M4A1!