Random Blacklist
Exclamation 
Name:
Corporal McGhoulberry [HIA]

Time/Date:
I'm not entirely sure but it would of been around 1 or 2am on 04/04/2012
(Theres nothing on the blacklist on the forums about me but when i try to go police officer it just says 0 minutes on blacklist).
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:15686758
Admin who blacklisted you:
[FL] Beflok
Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I haven't done anything wrong and people on the server know i do my best as an RPer and i believe Killjoy can back me up on that.

Additional Info
I remember getting accused of CDMing and randomly killing people but i asked the admin to check the logs and he found nothing, as for the CDMing i couldn't use any cars whatsoever this week due to horrible lag problems on my connection. I do believe i've been wrongly accused.

Thanks for your time.
Well first off the logs are not accessible at the moment so I do not know what admin you talked to. Secondly that was a couple days ago I am not sure what the situation was but it would have been expired by now. I would not have done it randomly but I know I have had heard a couple times the blacklists expire but are still there. I am not sure whats going on but I cant edit the blacklist either as it does not show up. I can either try when server comes back on or another admin please fix this if im not on.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
It's not expired its stuck at 0 minutes, perhaps try a blacklist of 1 minute and see if it resets
This issue has been resolved, sorry for the inconvenience.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!