Ban request: It's Connor :)
Name of player: "[FL:RP] Its Connor Smile"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44668195

Time in GMT: 12:00 Midnight or so. No admins on.

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: So, a friend (Playername: Scatman Dave) I have comes online and switches to gun dealer. He opens up a shop at BP, and has 3 security guards. Player "Its Connor" comes in and starts harassing the guards and workers, and they ask him nicely to leave. He doesn't and continues to say things such as "Come get me then, I'll take all three of you on." The guards pull their pistols out, and tell him again, "Please buy something or leave the store sir." He finally leaves. He comes back, and raids the entire store killing a few people for NO reason whatsoever, besides "They pointed guns at me."

Now. I realized last time I put a ban request, that if you don't have evidence, no admin is going to take your word for it.

I learned to start Fraps before entering the server...

Luckily, I started recording, and you can clearly see that HE comes up to me out of the blue, minding my own business, calling me a "little b*tch" and a "stupid d*ck" for getting in his matters, (It was my friend who had his store raided. I only said that he had no reason for raid and it was a bannable offense.. Wasn't backseat admining at all, don't worry.) and continues to insult me. He has done nothing but harass and curse at people the entire night, and this happens almost every time he is on. I literally know to start Fraps the minute he comes around, it's kinda sad.. but anyways, that's aside the point.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8QT0ODQ6...e=youtu.be
There's the video. As you can see, I'm checking out two guys going after a criminal, and he starts conflict by confronting, insulting me, and later admitting to raiding for no reason.

Thanks for your time, guys!

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
(04-06-2012, 11:51 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Just to ask, when I use fraps, my quality is always so incredibly poor. May I ask what settings you use on Fraps, and what software you use to compress it?

Also, what mic do you use? because it makes your voice sound sexy Tounge

Feel free to PM me, man! Here to help, haha. I'd rather not discuss it on a ban request thread though, ya know? ;D

As for the sexy voice, Logitech G35 will do that for you. (:

(04-06-2012, 12:14 PM)brian sanders Wrote: g35 for the win!! and i just want to add in he was trolling me every time i saw him

Seriously, I appreciate the help, but read the rules guys. >.<

Please refrain from using the Ban Request threads as places to chat, or say "Omg, this guy should totally get banned." or agreeing, ect.

Temar Wrote:Rules for Posting in Ban Request Area

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

If agreeing that this guy is a troll is cool with Admins, fine by me. Just trying to keep to the rules is all. Thanks, though.

Oh, and to throw it out there, I checked and this kid has about 11 bans already.. (9 excluding the two bans from a regular "connor" if it wasn't him.) When are these "warnings" going to stop? lol.. He obviously comes back and does the same things all over again. The minute the admins are all offline, he takes complete advantage and harasses the player base. Luckily, some of us want to make the community a better place, and take action! Cheese

Thanks.

I +support this thread if this community has one of those. Every time Connor gets on a server he just goes around completely trolling people, trying to get them banned by breaking so many rules to make THEM break the rules...

He needs an immediate time out for quite some period of time in my opinion . Me including, lots more people are sick and fucking tired of this kid.

Please take action.
(04-06-2012, 05:38 PM)Scatman Dave Wrote: I +support this thread if this community has one of those. Every time Connor gets on a server he just goes around completely trolling people, trying to get them banned by breaking so many rules to make THEM break the rules...

He needs an immediate time out for quite some period of time in my opinion . Me including, lots more people are sick and freaking tired of this kid.

Please take action.

Thanks for replying, Scat! Glad to see your account is working! Smile

Not long ago, he rmd'ed me for some stupid reason he had thought of himself, I dont have proof since im pretty new to the server and haven't started frapsing all the time (will start).
Another time, he commented on me, telling me that I was a retard for having donated, with only 12 hours of gameplay.
Please don't warn me for this post.

I have checked who plays on NV, with the "View server information"
It looks like he plays NV instead of FL. So he does not care if he gets banned. Looks to me like he is just trolling.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Is there any reason this hasn't been reviewed by ANY admins, yet? This has already become a "Hot" thread. I've seen plenty come online, yet they go into and reply to threads such as people introducing themselves, or Off Topic ones. I'm not saying that's wrong, of course. I completely understand you guys are busy as well. I'm just saying I posted this last night in hopes that I'd wake up to at least one review from an admin, but no. They seem to be busy worrying about other matters relating to off topic situations, while I'm trying to get someone who is obviously doing nothing but ruining the experience for other players removed from the community.. 9 to 11 bans is a bit overboard, considering many other players agree to this kid being a troll, and a harasser.

Anyways, thanks again guys. Hope someone can get around to this. Haha. Smile

Hello.

Randomly raid + you have 10 bans. I will hand out a perm ban in this case.

[FL] Andreas
Server Administrative Team
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Closing notes:
Suspension will be applied for 3 months.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team