(Propper) Hello
Hi, my name is Jakub Klimiuk, i am new to the forums but i've been on the server for a while now. I need money, loads of money but im not sure how to get it (in the game of course). My hobbys are Martial Arts. I used to do Ju-Jitsu and now i do Shotokan Karate Do. Im 13 really im just sometimes lying because people take the mic outta me being young. I am from Poland but i lived in england for 5 years now i live in Wales. I usally get ignored by admins on the server but it isn't just me. I think the server needs tons of more stuff like better food models but i will talk about that in the suggestions page. My favorite thing to do on the server is grow weed. I know im just 13 but this is seriously a good way to get cash! I listnen to Reggae and i really enjoy pleying on the server just if there was less crashes then i would be happier than ever. I would like to get some RP points but not sure how and maybe one day i will try for admin but i have a long way to go and i think im too young but still thank you for reading 9jakub9 Cheese
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
The following 1 user Likes 9jakub9's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Welcome to the Crazytraind
(Epic Riff)
Welcome to Fearless Forums, hope to see you around..
thank you
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Welcome to the Fearless community