Ban request [NV:RP] ๖ۣۜDexter
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) "[NV:RP] ๖ۣۜDexter"

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) 55 "[NV:RP] ๖ۣۜDexter" STEAM_0:0:16614660 16:55 99 0 active#

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?): 2:14 am (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?)Well I was playing v33x as SS when someone from that one rp server that we shall not speak of joins. I told him that he might get a ban request, not telling him he would, and by me. So he ended up also breaking fearp like 5 times as well as ruining rp moments (no screenies of it, sry).

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
All the evidence i need in one screenshot: [Image: 5F695F4E62BA5BE616C760CBE87A82F705AE9717]
I was with Nate, at the time of many of these incidents. As you can see he wore the Community tag, wich we told he to change Several time, as well as adverting NV:RP in OOC. He also, for some reason, thought I was the creator of NV:RP and used OOC to ask me when NV:RP was up, because this server was so boring and he loved NV:RP

He's been openly advertising NV:RP for few days, maybe weeks now.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding advertisement and acceptable conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team