server not saving after crashes
Bug 
Help! I got my self a nice lokus from my friend and when the server crashed and i rejoined the car was gone from my inventory!Angry can you help because every time i get something say a gun or medicine and the server crashes i lose it!
Well this is obviously a lac of server data being registered right before the server crashes. But this is not always the Admins fault mostly because the server is to busy dealing with Dedosers your best bet is to PM soul for the car back best of luck

-Henry
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
May I remind you that the admins and the server owner has logs for mostly everything that happens on the server and IF this is a trick to try and get a free car from the owner, you'll probably be permanently banned. - Just a friendly warning.

However it is possible this has happened. In any case, contact the Server owner (SoulRipper) or possible the Co-Owner (Nudelholz) to try sort this issue out.

Relating to your weapons, Temar has coded a script which will holster your weapons in the case of a crash or when you disconnect, therefore saving your weapons for future.
if there was a crash just after you bought a car or something
chances are if the car didnt save the money being removed didnt iver
i didn't buy a car i help my friend with getting a car and in return he gave me his old car, the lokus. The gun i thought i lost i have got now i just miss read the number. The can my friend gave me didn't save in my inventory and it didn't save in his inventory either. Thanks for the reply's and this isn't a trick!
The car* my friend gave me didn't save in my inventory and it didn't save in his inventory either. Thanks for the reply's and this isn't a trick!