zMuLLeY Unban Request Read Please
Exclamation 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name:zMuLLeY

Your ban ID:3

[b]Banned by: [FL] Mahti
[b]Server
: Both

[b]Involved/why should you unban me:ey guys im was banned yestaday for being a minge by spawning props as some of you might have seen in the video, the second video show me rdm x2 and other i was told to kill over a radio.

i was banned by Mahti

i think that i should have been banned but not for 30days as i donate to the server and hoping to continue playing this server and donating, i also love this community as a fearless member and have high hours in the server

And also i have built a lot of rep on this server and would to like to grow it bigger, I do think i should have been banned but not for this long

if you disagree with this it is toatly up to. the out come of this is that it will teach me a lesson on the server and maybe my banned timed shorted

I would like to say that the most regularly admin on v33 is privatetoast but at this time when i was mingeing there was no admins on for like 4 hours

Thanks For Reading This

zMuLLeY
Your ban:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11847
as I said before I am a well none member on v33 and wouldn't like to be ban for this long and let the RP players in v33 down ?
Bump!
Reply!
Why soo many views but so little posts ?
I'm done watching your agressive RP ALL the time you don't basically do anything else.
Then someone post ban request where you just literally shoot everyone on sight, I'll lower it to 2 weeks.