Unban Request [ Rainboom ]
Your name: Rainboom! <3 [R.I.P -Bast]

Your ban ID: 8350

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server:v33x

Involved: Well to be honset i dont realy know what to type here. Beacuse i was offline when this happend.

Why we should unban you: Well i think you should Shorten the ban on me, because on the ban it says " 10th ban" when i got 9. Yes I deserve a ban for what i did yes. but not perma ban.

Hope some admins get to read this. Sincerly Rainboom! <3
Why Was You Banned ?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11681

You randomly raided me, And RDMed, committing FailRP. Also everyone witnessed your previous RDM and was stating that too.

So bye Angel
But RainBoom Is A Very Good Rp Player i dis not think he would do this!
(04-04-2012, 08:24 PM)zMuLLeY Wrote: But RainBoom Is A Very Good Rp Player i dis not think he would do this!

And you have no need to post on someone else's Unban request that your not involved in. Blush
Poor rainboom, such a good RP'er
Nevinator. i do agree i should have a ban. But dont you think perma is a little extreme. and no i wasnt RDM'ing previously. i had been on for many houers. thats why my kill/death radio is high
(04-04-2012, 08:36 PM)Allan-brosj Wrote: Nevinator. i do agree i should have a ban. But dont you think perma is a little extreme. and no i wasnt RDM'ing previously. i had been on for many houers. thats why my kill/death radio is high

10 seems extensive, and I dont need to post my opinion, as I was the one who was affected by your actions and do not have pity.
(04-04-2012, 08:42 PM)Nevinator Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 08:36 PM)Allan-brosj Wrote: Nevinator. i do agree i should have a ban. But dont you think perma is a little extreme. and no i wasnt RDM'ing previously. i had been on for many houers. thats why my kill/death radio is high

10 seems extensive, and I dont need to post my opinion, as I was the one who was affected by your actions and do not have pity.

I have 9 Nevnator and he perma banned me for havin 10

The 10th one was my ban request being approved?