Drugs
None of your business.
(04-11-2012, 08:39 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: None of your business.

LOL once I was at Coal's house, I saw some anal lube and a straw
The following 3 users Like Leonidas's post:
  • Slick Rick, The Crack Fox, Fleet Admiral Zapington

Yerh I would be pretty embarrased if I shot heroin twice a day too eh coal? :3
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Slick Rick
(04-11-2012, 08:49 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:

Yerh I would be pretty embarrased if I shot heroin twice a day too eh coal? :3

LOL
Love you gais.
But yeah, I smoke weed sometimes.
WHO GIFFS A FAWK... not like im high right now or anytinng
>_<
I dont know if you guys hear of this saying but here it is bluntly translated.

An addict is born from curiosity.

Just think about it, it is like smoking. A lot if it can come from social pressure or just the mindset of "You only live once." If you want drugs take weed, it is harmful and can affect fertility but it is better than synthetic drugs (Chemically made drugs) which can kill you from a single overdose.

And do not fool yourself by thinking you can do it "Just this once." There are people who take weed but just do weed nothing more. (Bob Marley for example)

The point is the stuff I said at the very beggining. Hope you find a way out of this THEIF!

"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
The following 1 user Likes AleksaKiller's post:
  • CHOCOLATEPERVE
(04-12-2012, 09:09 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: I dont know if you guys hear of this saying but here it is bluntly translated.

An addict is born from curiosity.

Just think about it, it is like smoking. A lot if it can come from social pressure or just the mindset of "You only live once." If you want drugs take weed, it is harmful and can affect fertility but it is better than synthetic drugs (Chemically made drugs) which can kill you from a single overdose.

And do not fool yourself by thinking you can do it "Just this once." There are people who take weed but just do weed nothing more. (Bob Marley for example)

The point is the stuff I said at the very beggining. Hope you find a way out of this THEIF!
Weed isn't harmful nor does it affect fertility, especially if you just vaporize, as you aren't even inhaling smoke which is the only downside.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
(04-12-2012, 10:21 PM)Korg Wrote: Weed isn't harmful nor does it affect fertility, especially if you just vaporize, as you aren't even inhaling smoke which is the only downside.

Sorry, but then you're just being naive. All drugs are bad for your health in some ways, and you can't say it's not affecting your body in a negative way.

Of course, it is one of the least unhealthy drugs but saying it doesn't harm your body.. That's not really true.
To stop the marijuana being harmfull discussion, read this: http://www.420magazine.com/forums/cannab...myths.html
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Korg, Leonidas
(04-12-2012, 10:29 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 10:21 PM)Korg Wrote: Weed isn't harmful nor does it affect fertility, especially if you just vaporize, as you aren't even inhaling smoke which is the only downside.

Sorry, but then you're just being naive. All drugs are bad for your health in some ways, and you can't say it's not affecting your body in a negative way.

Of course, it is one of the least unhealthy drugs but saying it doesn't harm your body.. That's not really true.

So are you calling college institutes, medical researchers, and scientists liars? Show me factual information that says otherwise.
Seriously, the only possible harm would come from inhaling the smoke, and even then it's miniscule. There has been tests done on tons of subjects who have smoked marijuana heavily for 20 years even, and their lungs are fine. Plus if you use edibles or a vaporizer you cut out the smoke inhalation entirely.

I apoligize if I come off like a d*ck, that's not my intention. It's just i've had to explain this to many people.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
(04-12-2012, 10:34 PM)Korg Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 10:29 PM)StillAlive Wrote:

So are you calling college institutes, medical researchers, and scientists liars? Show me factual information that says otherwise.
Seriously, the only possible harm would come from inhaling the smoke, and even then it's miniscule. There has been tests done on tons of subjects who have smoked marijuana heavily for 20 years even, and their lungs are fine. Plus if you use edibles or a vaporizer you cut out the smoke inhalation entirely.

I apoligize if I come off like a d*ck, that's not my intention. It's just i've had to explain this to many people.

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/pot/a/blub031013.htm

Researches stated this. Google it.

"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."