Last Attempt
Your name: Spud

Your ban ID: 2935

Banned by: [FL]Storm

Server: Both

Involved: Joachim3

Why we should unban you: I'm not going to bother with all the details, all I'm going to say is: Its been about.. I dunno, 10 months? Maybe a year I'm not sure the ban page wont tell me the date, anyway, I really regret what I did, I was just being stupid and thinking you guys were stupid, but I've completely changed, as in, stopped being a pre-pubescent little knob, now I'm just your average normal guy. After the ban I was all like "Oh man they're soo ghey" but now I agree totally with what you did, I was stupid, and I wouldent be able to rob you guys even if I tried really hard, mostly because I don't want to. Hopefully you guys will see a change in me and will be like a cool parole board and be like "Let's give him another chance." because that would mean a lot to me, I am a gaming nerd, games mean a lot to me cos I've been PC gaming since I was 3.
Also, I've heard about how its become slightly more serious and people are being more imaginative with their RP, which makes me want to join even more because I love experimenting with different styles of RPing, that's why I play lots of more HL2 Rp and stuff, because experimentation is the key to aweome RP.

Thanks for reading and if you do deny this I will be upset but I'm sure I'll see the reason behind your decision.
Lot's of love, Edwardo.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Appeal reviewed and escalated for closure.

Escalating notes:
Suspension for accused player (DoubleRainbowMan, STEAM_0:0:31381619) is under review and escalated for Senior Staff Member closure.

Dear Senior Staff Member,
Please investigate and provide a resolution for dispute matter.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Unban request approved, ban stays for the record though.

Make sure I don't regret this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.