HEY
Wink 
Hey, thought id introduce my self Tounge you will mostly see me in v33x and you will near enough always see me playing on fearless, it is my fav server and defo the best Smile and yes i am a donator Heart and have only played 70 hours Nervous but trust me there are alot more to come Skeptical at the moment i drive a corvett and i have just gotten a new player to join. ZazZy and i have been helping him learn the ways of fearless and now hes hooked too haha ! hope to see you all in my characters life Cheese jordan
welcome probably wont see a lot of me since firstly i play mainly on V2D and secondly because im going inactive but anyway Welcome to fearless and i hope you enjoy your stay here.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(04-04-2012, 07:07 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: welcome probably wont see a lot of me since firstly i play mainly on V2D and secondly because im going inactive but anyway Welcome to fearless and i hope you enjoy your stay here.

awww okay hehe Smile and well im new to the form Tounge defo not new to the server haha
Welcome to Fearless forums, hope to see you ingame Smile
Welcome!!!
R+ L = J

Hello jojo123w,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hello and welcome! Hope you stick around for a while!
welcome
hey and welcome to the server :p