Donate problems..
Well, i'm having problems with donating.. It says:
you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

I've tried 5 times now but it wont work? Does anyone know how to solve this problemos?

My steam is kafuzi and ingame John Cameron. If you know how to fix it please write :S
This is a total shot in the dark, but is there a chance your credit card company has cut you off. I had gotten a similar problem when I was adding money towards my Steam Account to buy Left For Dead 2. When I had maid the transaction a similar mishap had happened, if this is your credit card ask your Service provider towards the problems and why this is occurring I'm almost positive its the credit card and not Paypal acting up wish you the best of luck.