Ruskin's Return
Bug 
Hi! Cheese If you remember me, that's great! I am Ruskin. I used to play this game quite a bit, and I (Without trying to sound immodest) believe that i was a very good player in the community. I helped players when they needed helped, and always did good RP. However, I began to quit playing fearless, probably in part of Skyrim. But, I am returning.

I guess I just want everyone that remembers me to know that I am back, and everyone that doesn't to know I am here Skeptical If you see me and need help, feel free to ask. And, I am open to anything on Fearless, so if you want to play with me, play! I hope to see you out there, and I hope we can all have some good Role-Playing fun! Smile
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
You sir! You Sir have finally come back. Maybe we don't want you Tounge Nawwh Good to see you Ruskin About damn time >Cheese See you on the server
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Sup Ruskin!

Remember me? I saved your butt when you were new Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Ruskin
(03-31-2012, 11:51 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Sup Ruskin!

Remember me? I saved your butt when you were new Cheese

Zzzzap Yes I love you. Haha, you did you did Smile I wish I would have added you, I guess I just forgot.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (: