[QG]Sakux[BE] random raiding and propblocking.
Name of player: [QG]Sakux[BE]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49905497

Time in GMT: 13:25

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and a new guy who just joined Fearless went cruising in my car because he wanted to try driving a BMW. When we came back to the rebel base in MTL we heard keypad cracking and immedialty went to .::QuickDeze::.'s room because he had contraband. There were Sakux as Gundealer, random raiding and propblocking so we couldn't get in there.

Evidence:

[Image: 2012-04-01_00002.jpg]

[Image: 2012-04-01_00001.jpg]

Note that the door says ".::QuickDeze::." and that the brown wavy prop is .::QuickDeze::.'s and that Sakux is standing keypadcracking.
First There was a Keypad and i was definding my friends it was not my Fault

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

There was no keypad on your white props who is blocking us from getting in to you. And if there were that would be against the rules aswell. You can't go into peoples bases. Block it with you own props (even if there is a keypad) so you can raid in peace. Also as a gundealer you can't raid. Also againts the rules. It was also a random raid. Me and .::QuickDeze::. were together all the time so I know for a fact that he haven't done anything to provoke a raid from you.

And what do you mean by "i was definding my friends it was not my Fault"? I didn't understand that part.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (NAME, ID) was found violating rules regarding random raid and raiding as gun dealer. .
Suspension will be applied for 5 days .

[FL] PrivateToast
Server Administrative Team