[Pas/Agr] British Armed Forces
A training session will be up tomorrow, If you are a recruit, Be there.

I will announce the time when I am on.
We are now allied with SUP Inc.

We also have a deal, All members of the BAF get a 10% dis-count on all delivery services and get a free weapons delivery once a week, In return; We will help them if ever needed and you will respond as soon as possible.
Character Name: Reece'David'Jackson Sir
Steam Name and ID: Reece Cheese/STEAM_0:1:18981161
Hours played:55 Hours played.
Why would you like to join?: I have allways wanted to have the pleasure to fight for my country and help make it a better country!
Are you British? (You dont NEED to be, but it would be preferred):Yes i am.
Character Name: Lyle Williams
Steam Name and ID: Imperial Sheep, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ross665/home
Hours played: 75
Why would you like to join?: To help control rampart arms dealing between Evocity and The Taliban
Are you British?: Does being Australian count as British (we are part of the commonwealth)
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
Both accepted Cheese
Is this clan still active? Last post was about 2weeks ago and I rarely see anyone with any tags.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-03-2012, 10:37 PM)Grub Wrote: Is this clan still active? Last post was about 2weeks ago and I rarely see anyone with any tags.

Forgive me, I have been trying to figure out a secret lately in PAYDAY: The heist.

We did try to get in some training last-night but the amount of minges on 33x was un-bearable.
I haven't seen any activity from this clan for 1 month and 20+days.

Closed..

(Send me a message if you'd like to reopen.)

Closed for inactivity.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub