[Unofficial][Pas/Agr] USSR
I would say that you are accepted ,though i still don't know if i'm allowed to accept or denie people.
[Image: CbfTP.png]

Thank you UTLonghorn12 for making this awesome signature.
(04-03-2012, 04:14 PM)Altnick1 Wrote: Steam Name:Altnick1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29089366
In Character Name:Nick 'Johanseen' Killinghof
Hours:90
RP points:0
Job:Soviet Comitee
Why I would like to join the clan: I like the USSR style and am interested in it's history.

Your application has been reviewed and has been Accepted, after hesitant terms.

You are now appointed to the member position of the Soviet Committee, and welcome aboard.

- Nevinator8
I changed my in-game name to: Nick Diesel, but I can still be in the clan right?
Yes of course.
Steam Name : Farmer Bob

IGN : Yassen Gregorvich

RP Points : 3

Desired Occupation : Soviet General

BackGround : As a Young boy, Yassen always wanted to bring back the old russia, and carried this goal for the rest of his later life, At 19 he became a contract killer, an assasin, He went under the name of: Cossack - He later worked with an older, more experienced assasin: Hunter: From then on he continued to kill for money, he quit his job when he heard of a group that promised him more....

(steam Id) STEAM_0:0:31625942
After reviewing your application you are Approved congratulations.

(04-04-2012, 12:24 PM)Farmer bob Wrote: Steam Name : Farmer Bob

IGN : Yassen Gregorvich

RP Points : 3

Desired Occupation : Soviet General

BackGround : As a Young boy, Yassen always wanted to bring back the old russia, and carried this goal for the rest of his later life, At 19 he became a contract killer, an assasin, He went under the name of: Cossack - He later worked with an older, more experienced assasin: Hunter: From then on he continued to kill for money, he quit his job when he heard of a group that promised him more....

Please provide your SteamID.

bump!
Also i changed my steam name back to [FL:RP] Combine Buster

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Camplet
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43702594
In Character Name: Ryan "Camplet" Diesel
Hours: 128
RP Points: 0
Job: Soviet Laborers
Why I would like to join this clan: I had always loved the living style of the USSR. And I would also be happy to provide them the money, food and crops. For the future of the USSR I am willing to put everything into this clan.
Welcome to the clan comrade.

Your application has been Accepted.