My President's Mandate
Photo 
As of today, I count four presidential mandates to Evo City !

1st Mandate : Saturday, March 24th 2012 (from 10pm to 0am07)
2nd Mandate : Sunday, March 25th 2012 (from 5pm to 5pm22)
3rd Mandate : Friday, March 30th 2012 (from 5pm to 5pm30)
4th Mandate : Friday, March 30th 2012 (from 6pm10 to 11pm10) ~ My longest presidential mandate to Evo City ~

And you ? How many presidential's mandates have you got ? Tell it here !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
5th Mandate : Sunday, April 1st 2012 (from 2pm35 to 4pm20)
6th Mandate : Sunday, April 1st 2012 (from 7pm to 8pm)
7th Mandate : Monday, April 2nd 2012 (from 1pm55 to 5pm)
How do you get president so much?
Because i'm famous !
I got my first shot at president today. Made over 20k in just 2 hours just from taxes! Anyways, I was raided only once but had my trusty Special service team save me. I then hired a personal guard and deemed that the nexus was to dangerous for me to stay there. From then on i rewarded each law enforcement who built another security contribution $100.

Soon, some crazy woman named Catherine, decided to warn me that "they were coming and that I should hide." She then immediately started to bite one of my officers and we had to put both him and her down as we were afraid that some kind of infection might spread.. I collected the head of the SS as well as my security guard and went off to find a safe house where there wasn't much public attraction nor many populants. First we drove to the abandoned hospital but as we waited for our personal guard to a catch up, some mentally ill man came running up behind us and started to shoot our car. I got out of the car and started to panic but my SSA kept his cool and took down the suspect with only a single burst from his machine gun.

We decided to leave the hospital and try to go to a place much more isolated than there. We started to head for the countryside but soon realized we were being followed by some of the mafia members. I ordered my police force to intercept them and make sure they loose our trail. They did as I ordered and as we past the lake, an "Accident" happened. One of the police officers car had a problem and slammed into one of the mafia's cars into the lake. This made whoever was in the other mafia car jump out and start a shoot out with some of the cops. My SS agent and I made a run for it and put the pedal to the medal as we went to the country side.

We found an abandoned village with a church and decided this was good enough as it was in a valley where nobody came. We made sure we showed no signs of life in the village and did not put up any defenses. But sure enough, some unemployed man came bobbling into the village with a rifle. My SS agent went to arrest him but had some lead put into him instead, now my security goes out to look for the man as I pray in the church. I hear gunshots followed by the scream of my body guard. I knew I was in trouble then.

The gunman came barging into the church guns blazing. I was only hit twice but that did enough to blur my vision and for him to start making his demands. He demanded 2k as well as a sexual favor. I gladly gave him his 2k but was nervous when I had to preform his sexual favor. After I was done, he left the village and went on his Mary way, grinning.

I soon decided that being president wasn't the life style I opted for. Giving sexual favors and being shot multiple times. After I called my police force to me, I named my successor, who happened to be my head SS agent. But he declined. Saying he didn't want that kind of life style either. I ended up giving it to some homeless guy off the street for a couple of fish because I was hungry.

Tl:dr I was a dirty whore who was shot a few times
The following 1 user Likes Shorty's post:
  • Generation
"Soon, some crazy woman named Catherine, decided to warn me that "they were coming and that I should hide."

Dude, she did that like 3 times already for the past 2 days
The following 2 users Like Vero's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Generation
(04-05-2012, 09:39 PM)Vero Wrote: "Soon, some crazy woman named Catherine, decided to warn me that "they were coming and that I should hide."

Dude, she did that like 3 times already for the past 2 days

She convinced the president that an alien invasion was coming and made everyone go down to the nexus labs. She also convinced the SS I was an alien as well and had them blow my brains out.