[DENIED] ole , hijdi and pro killer
player name: 2 "^1(HF) ^1Ole ^3-CoDs-
pro killer
hejdi

SteamID (if possible): ole: 2 "^1(HF) ^1Ole ^3-CoDs-" STEAM_0:1:19460533 54:43 91 0 active

HEJDIThinkingteam_0:1:30666163 54:35 116 0 active
Time in GMT: 15:00-15:45
prokilleR: 3 "pro killer CoDs" STEAM_0:0:19362852 54:39 93 0 a

Summary:frist i was walking outside there great wall at corleone base. then ole or hejdi random shooting me with a m4 down 30 hp used medic kit to et 80.. so i walked sneakie back.. moled there wall with a read yell reason for not letting me in when i ask and random shoot me... before i even trowed my molo they were shooting again... so i burnd there wall... then they don who was next to his wall went to fireman (name pro killere)
and were going straight to corleone were he died ... and went fireman so NLR... after putting out fire he had to wait 200sec to go don again. so we as rebels waited at ower spawn... advetering that they suck so they meaby raid us. :
(Advert) Nicholas D Wolfwood.: Corleones Suck! ~Rebels
(
(Advert) Nicholas D Wolfwood.: Corleone's Suck our Balls! ~Rebels.
h
(Advert) Nicholas D Wolfwood.: Corleone's suck and won't do anything? Wow..
betweed thsi was aroudn 1-2 min space.
they werent resposing or anything ... so kinda fail. they were just conta farming. so we were goign back and raided them.... at after brunign there rebuilded wall... we went inside they used a prop to get on the corleone roof. and puld it up.. like a kinda castel gate. or shit.. well there wasent any keypad donw to get the bridge down so prop block no photo proof but got teskt proof and cosole... ( i just saw he removed his keypad downstairs in console): ^1(HF) ^1Ole ^3-CoDs- removed sent_keypad
(it was his bridge... and removed just after the wall outside was gone by molo.. he used his numpad to go up.
(<3) (OOC) CherryBerry: u guys prop block no keypad
(OOC) ^1(HF) ^1Ole ^3-CoDs-: so go so i can fix it
here he said... he do not have any keypad... so teskt proof tobad no photo was to scared i died when i didnt had a wap out...

then i saw don on the roof so i killed him... after that he repawned and broken nlr... for going to me again.. i said to him.. go away go to th city.. he didnt get lost.. i said he breaking nlr... u just werent listering to me. so kild him... then again.. he broken nlr... i said again he need to leave for nlr breaking.. again not listering. -.-

then ole destoryd his own contra... and went to cops and hijdi to HSS
they were raiding rebels base without warrant.. so i went president.. and demoted them...

when i went down the elevator. they were downstairs camping my with a auto shotgun.. they random shoot me. wtf. then they were laughing at me in voice chat and rund away.. when i spotted them i said i got you steam id's they leaved the game.

all in 1 : they fuckign suck.

Evidence: all proof is mixed in the teskt with console chat. got no photo and FL:RP Shark was always with me meaby he got,
I can't barely read this mess, maybe you should use some of the buttons when posting a thread to tidy it up. You can also try to take your time when making a ban request i can see the terrible use of punctuation throughout this ban request.
Can't understand it not gonna bother reading everything.
-Signature removed-
(11-14-2010, 11:55 AM)s.J. Wrote: Can't understand it not gonna bother reading everything.

I gave up after the "with a read yell reason for not letting me in when i ask and random shoot me"

It sounds like he wrote Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences

Quote from that: "The pants were singing and the birds and the sun were almost down from the sky"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Simply copied text shouldn't qualify as evidence, as absolutely anyone can write their own story there. Also, this thread is a mess so I think we can't in all good mind pass this request.
(11-14-2010, 12:57 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: It sounds like he wrote Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences

Then john freeman got WEPON and started shooting.

"I cannot give you my liscense officer" , "why not " said the officer,
Back to john freeman "Because you are headcrabzombie"

Cheese

I literally love that series, they're so so funny Cheese
I do too, but this isn't time to discuss this :3

Anyways we can see this as Denied?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
We need images/video proof. Consoles copy and pastes are hard to use as evidence. Also its hard to follow.

So for now, denied.