The FL Story
THE END!

okay so now we got a story, ill copy all the text and we will see what we got^^

Once upon a time there was a Abnormally large pubic hair who had an afro and Smoked lots of pot because He was depressed. Why? You ask. Well, he was suffering from a rare case of pubic aids. The dope caused him to fly an airplane and eat dirt. Every time he ate dirt, He would puke and bleed from his cigarr when he danced to R&B. From out of nowhere a Alien called tim showed up and had a hot dog with him because there were ants in his pants. Jesus Came forward to his sight and said: Let there be cheeseburgers! But he was lying, because it was only macaronis with cheese made by a pimp who had Genital warts. Jesus then said holy crap i got aids someone call the fire department! Then he bought a car and drove it to da choppa! but then he met a walking tube of toothpaste who had been filled with jizz. Then he said rabies. And cats isnt a good thing to eat at a dinner party. Jesus then decided to do the perculator when suddenly a giant bowl of rice came down from the sky and said FREEZE OR ILL SHOOT! Then batman walked through the door and hit the gas tank hanging from the giant bowl of rice. It screamed like a little girl until a veterinarian arrived and neuter him, then he turned red and started shaking. Herp-Derp he said, while Maria was entering the room and screaming: i haz a bucket while smileing and looking at Albert Einstein. when on the other side of the globe the al qaida was building a new pizza, this pizza was better then eating babies, then Fallen came up and said i challenge you to a duel, it sha'll take place at That place that was where that other fight was! So fallen Teleported them all to that place and Fallens powerlevel was over 9000! So he drove mad with power and ordered all his cops to kill the rebel's until they all broke NLR and got banned, The leader never died but still got banned so he made an Unban request. Jesus saw it and said: f*ck it im converting to islam Then he went to Islam, and the Fearlesspeople never mentioned him in their stories again

THE END!

ok so this is pretty much the most random story of them all lol
All I have to say is...
[Image: 500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png]
Great story, because..
Haahahaha Great story guys Cheese
Lol xD I actually laughed a bit when reading it, but mostly it doesnt make sense. It even fails at the first sentence; "A hair that had an afro" ? It still pwns though Cheese
(11-16-2010, 08:17 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Lol xD I actually laughed a bit when reading it, but mostly it doesnt make sense. It even fails at the first sentence; "A hair that had an afro" ? It still pwns though Cheese

well, its the weird shit that makes it fun lol

what do you say guys, wanna make another one?Tounge
Not for a while Smile
XDD

I AM TOTALY

making this into a Video lol
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(11-16-2010, 10:37 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: XDD

I AM TOTALY

making this into a Video lol

we could make a Gmod machinmaTounge following this story^^
Bank?