Want to donate
i'm 15, have no card, and it's not nessesery before you start living alone (high school, collage etc)
Found out what im'a do; just buy those little prepaid visa cards every now and then... Use those to donate and shit.

*edit: Any way to change the donation page from Dutch to English? (I live in USA and have no idea wtf i need to click on)*
They should implement phone donation systems? Tounge
[Image: 24qpous.png]

Signature generously made by Andreas! Thanks!
I agree. It would be easier for some people to donate.
(03-27-2012, 06:05 PM)Itham Wrote: Well I can't use paypal with my visa electron, I just gave cash to friend and he bought it for me :3

I got my Bank of Scotland (VISA) Electron when I was 11, the same year I got it, I also made a Premium PayPal account and linked them, had them linked ever since. A year later I had an ebay account and I was selling multiple items, making cash and just posting them on my School Lunch breaks, easy cash if you ask me.

I had also bought my first server when I was 12 using my paypal account too.

Just go to your local bank, and get a brochure and read up about it, or go to their website, theres bound to be some sort of information. And once you get your card, linking your Paypal to your Bank is easy as beans.
[Image: source.gif]
(03-29-2012, 10:35 PM)Nate500 Wrote: Found out what im'a do; just buy those little prepaid visa cards every now and then... Use those to donate and shit.

*edit: Any way to change the donation page from Dutch to English? (I live in USA and have no idea wtf i need to click on)*

Did the prepaid visa card work?
(04-05-2012, 05:30 PM)whathe12 Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 10:35 PM)Nate500 Wrote: Found out what im'a do; just buy those little prepaid visa cards every now and then... Use those to donate and shit.

Did the prepaid visa card work?

No it did not, I got one of the 'Vanilla Visa Gift Cards' since it was all they had, and it did not work. So I got my friend to donate for me and I bought him some steam games.